Part-time and Interim CFO Services
When you need the expertise at less than a full-time cost
Part-Time CFO and Interim CFO Services
Are you a small to mid-sized company that needs financial leadership such as a part-time CFO? Many smaller or growing companies lack the financial experience and expertise to properly guide a company financially. Instead of hiring a full-time CFO which can cost $150,000 or more, plus benefits, we can fill that role. Assignments can vary from a one-time consultation to a few hours per week, to full-time for a short period of time. Financial management is critical for any business, but especially a growing business or one that is in a competitive market and can’t afford a lack of financial acumen
What Skills Can a CFO Bring?
- Strategic and long-range planning
- Merger and acquisition analysis
- Financial analysis to help you understand the business better from a financial point of view
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Forecasting and modeling
- A sounding board to assist in tough business decisions
- Tax saving strategies
- Improve cash flow
- Cash management
- Banking and investor relations
- Financial controls to reduce employee theft and improve profitability
- Product line profitability analysis
Can You Use a CFO?
There are many needs for a part-time or interim CFO
Who Can Use a Part-Time CFO?
- A growing company
- A company whose founder is not well-versed in the financial aspects of running a company
- A high-growth company who has different financial needs such as funding, banking and investments
Who Can Use an Interim CFO?
- A company who has recently lost their full-time CFO and needs to fill this gap until a perfect candidate can be hired.
- A company who recently discovers a need for someone full-time but needs time to recruit
- A company who has a sudden temporary need for executive-level financial management