Seeking Part-Time Virtual Assistant
Virtual CPA firm is seeking a Virtual Assistant. This is a part-time, remote position and we will require 10-15 per week throughout the year. You will be working with our current Office Manager to provide us more capacity and flexibility.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Organize client tax documents for tax preparation using Adobe, Tic, Tie Calculate and an outsourced service
• Coordinate due date calendar and client database Using Google Calendar, Calendly and TaxDome
• Firm bookkeeping on QBO including weekly bank and credit card reconciliations.
• Answer phones, make appointments, return messages left on our virtual receptionist
• Maintain client portals, remind clients of deadlines and signatures required for e-filing
• Coordinate issues with clients, call about reminders, and help client troubleshooting
• Assist with website maintenance by posting blog articles written by firm owner
• Other administrative tasks that may arise
• Must be technically proficient with various web-based platforms, including CRM, Excel, Word, VoiP phone systems, Adobe PDF, and other virtual platforms
• Extremely well organized with great customer contact and interpersonal skills
• Experience in tax office administration or TaxDome is a plus.
Why Work for Us?
We love remote work! Our team is 100% virtual and all of us work in our home offices.
We each create our own schedule. We’re available to meet with our clients and team during regular business hours and we get the rest of our work done when it fits into our availability.
Our virtual CPA firm allows flexibility without sacrificing professionalism. Our team members must work and communicate well with clients as well as internal team members throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Flatiron Advisors handles all sales and marketing to gain new clients. We handle all engagement letters, client billing, back-office administrative activities, and we also provide the accounting software needed to support clients.
Learn from an experienced CPA and other staff members. We all work as a team and strive to make each other better every day.
We are the firm of the future! We embrace the technology that is constantly changing in this industry! All of our systems are in the Cloud so we can work from anywhere there is an Internet connection!
Interested in Applying?
As you can see from our website, using technology and interacting virtually with others is important to this role. For this reason, our application process requires that you send in a video response to two questions in addition to a cover letter and resume.
Steps to Apply:
- Send us your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Record a video response (2-3 minutes) on YouTube or Vimeo (or a similar method) answering these questions. Include a link to this video in your email or cover letter to us:
- Why are you seeking new opportunities?
- Why should do you want to work for us?
- How would you make us a stronger team?