Growing virtual CPA firm is seeking a Colorado Accountant to supervise client bookkeeping, sales tax, payroll, and other related tasks. Ideally, you are located in Colorado or understand Colorado sales tax and payroll laws. This position is remote and will require you to work from home or from a remote office location. Excellent bookkeeping skills, knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and Online, and technical proficiency is required.
Duties will include:
- Perform and review/supervise weekly and monthly client bookkeeping. This may involve bookkeeping, payroll, bill pay, and recording customer deposits.
- New client onboarding
- Payroll processing for clients
- QuickBooks troubleshooting and training
- Answering various client questions about bookkeeping and payroll
- Tax preparation if you have the knowledge and desire, but not mandatory.
This is a remote position, you must be able to work remotely and be able to communicate effectively with clients as part of our team.
Why Work for Us?
We love remote work! Our team is 100% virtual and all of us work in our home offices.
We each create our own schedule. We’re available to meet with our clients and team during regular business hours and we get the rest of our work done when it fits into our availability.
Our virtual CPA firm allows flexibility without sacrificing professionalism. Our team members must work and communicate well with clients as well as internal team members throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Flatiron Advisors handles all sales and marketing to gain new clients. We handle all engagement letters, client billing, back-office administrative activities, and we also provide the accounting software needed to support clients.
Learn from an experienced CPA and other staff members. We all work as a team and strive to make each other better every day.
We are the firm of the future! We embrace the technology that is constantly changing in this industry! All of our systems are in the Cloud so we can work from anywhere there is an Internet connection!
Interested in Applying?
As you can see from our website, using technology and interacting virtually with others is important to this role. For this reason our application process requires that you send in a video response to two questions in addition to a cover letter and resume.
Steps to Apply:
- Send us your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Record a video response (2-3 minutes) on YouTube or Vimeo (or a similar method) answering these questions. Include a link to this video in your email or cover letter to us:
- Why are you seeking new opportunities?
- Why should do you want to work for us?
- How would you make us a stronger team?