Looking for year-end tax planning moves to save on taxes this year? Check out our annual year-end guide. Most strategies need to be executed before December 31, so act quickly.
Remember, this guide does not replace customized, year-round tax planning. Contact us today to find out more.
The guide includes many different strategies:
- New Cares Act changes to retirement plans
- Clearing up the confusion on stimulus checks
- Retirement plan tax strategies
- Strategies for your stock portfolio
- Saving taxes with charitable contribution strategies
- How to save taxes with health plans
- Tax strategies for family and education
- Deferring income or expenses
Click here for our 2020 Year-End Planning Letter for Individuals
Also, check out our 2020 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Business Owners