Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Small Boulder CPA firm seeks an Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper for 10-30 hours per week depending on the time of year. This is a part-time, remote position with the need for local travel to pick up and drop off documents. There may also be days from February to mid-April where you will need to be onsite at an office in East Boulder for client pickups and dropoffs.
- Light bookkeeping for firm books including making and recording bank deposits, credit card payments, paying bills and tracking delinquent client accounts
- Assembly of client tax returns, maintenance of client portals, scanning and bookmarking of client documents
- Answering phones, maintenance of phone system
- Answering client requests, scheduling appointments
- Maintain client e-file process including reminding clients to return forms
- Coordinating periodic newsletters using Mailchimp
- Maintaining IRS Power of Attorney files
- Monitor office supplies and re-order when necessary
- Miscellaneous errands
In addition, there is an opportunity for other tasks such as social media, website maintenance, and other special projects.
Required skills include:
- Computer and tech savvy
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work remotely in a paperless environment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
Expected workload will be 15-20 hours/week from May-December, and 20-35 hours per week January – April.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you feel like this is a perfect fit for you? Click here for our questionnaire for you to complete for this position.