As technology changes, not everyone needs their CPA to be where they live or work. We have a growing client list located in other states besides where we have offices. Some of our clients don’t have a home base of their own, so location of their CPA firm is not important. Others were clients and moved and want to retain our services. And others are looking for a CPA firm that specializes in their niche, such as veterinarians, optometrists, dentists and others in the health and wellness field.
For these clients, we use technology to our advantage by the use of portals, emails, QuickBooks online and remote video or screen sharing meetings.
Our services include:
- Virtual accounting and tax services
- Financial statement preparation
- Outsourced controller/CFO services
- Accounting software set-up and support – QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Tax Planning
- Personal financial statements
- Business loan assistance
- Budgets and financial projections
- Business plan development
- IRS Problem resolution
- Debt restructuring
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions